Return & Refund Policy
Quality AssuranceYour produce arrives at your address as fresh product. With a farm and distribution center within the Klang Valley, this is as fresh as your produce gets!
How to Request for a Replacement or RefundIf you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact us at [email protected] so we can help you.
- Step 1: Send us an email with your order number (e.g. Order #1234) and photos of your whole order, highlighting the parts that are incorrect/unsatisfactory. Do this within 24 hours of receiving your order.
- Step 2: We will reply to your email within 1 working day to find out more about your order and offer you a solution.
- Step 3: If all conditions are met, we will offer you a replacement. You are required to return your old order when we deliver your replacement.
- Step 4: Should the item be out of stock or if the quality of the replacement item does not match our product details, send us another email and we will process your refund.
Conditions for replacement:
- Your email request with photos must be sent to [email protected] within 24 hours of delivery. This is to ensure that the photos taken accurately reflect the condition of the produce when they arrived at your address.
- You must return your initial order in its original packaging when we deliver your replacement items.
You may request for replacement for the following reasons:
- Incorrect order
- Missing items
- Items damaged during delivery
- Produce has rotting parts
You may request for refund for the following reasons:
- Replacement items out of stock
- Replacement items do not match our product details
Terms & Conditions
- Items must be returned in full, in their original packaging.
- The delivery fees for your replacement items will be borne by Green Fingers.
- We reserve the rights to make amendments to the ‘Return & Refund Policy’ at any time without prior notice.
- Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions about replacements and refunds.